Ace of Rope v3.0 is out!
It's high noon!
(…Somewhere. I think.)
The next chapters of Ace of Rope are now available. Because of the game's new length, it's now available for a fistful of dollars! But don't worry, a free demo is here to showcase the first chapter, up to and including the Judge's duel.
I also created a Discord server the other day, that will be used for my other games as well. Feel free to join if you want to know all about the smallest updates! https://discord.gg/GeXVemqy
Here's el grande changelog:
- Add a more narrative chapter 5, with an investigation in a strange country
- Add chapter 6 with a more traditional gameplay
- Add several new enemies
- Add input mapping menu
- Make weapons unique
- Overhaul transition system: cycles between rooms can exist! Boss fights aren't no-return points anymore (most of them anyway).
- Simplify save system (yes it breaks saves)
- Add screen shaking parameter for motion sickness
- Add semi-secret "book" weapon that gives info on all the weapons you ever used
- Add several minigames
- Revamp pre-boss cutscenes
- Revamp security gate
- Revamp dance battle effects
- Revamp some of 4th boss (formerly final boss)
- Make snakes from rope, fix snakes dying from everything
- Remove pony express riders envelope immunity
- Fix 4th boss game over win
- Inform player that new game will erase current progress
- Add "reset to default" in settings
- Hide mouse cursor on intro
- Fix waterfall hiding bridge
- Revert pixel size correction (small performance improvement is not worth added risk of motion sickness)
If you haven't seen the trailer, well here it is:
Happy roping, and see you on the next one!
Get Ace of Rope
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.