Version 2.3.3 aka No Catastrophic Bug Has Been Found This Time
As the title says, the latest update only brings minor bugs and improvements. Notably, Godot's stretching feature gave me the opportunity to scale rendered pixels to the game's pixel art, thus reducing shader cost. You might notice it if you're GPU-bound.
This time I updated the game for every platform, not only the web. That means native platforms (Windows, MacOS, Linux) get the previous updates as well (the most visual one being the new transition effect)!
- Make pixel size uniform (mostly visible on angled rope, particles, water shader, etc.)
- That also improves performance a bit (+5 FPS on some occasions)
- Feel free to tell me if that gives you nausea on scrolling elements
- Improve Jo shop
- Fix waterfall absorbing mouse input
- Fix text shifting on pressed/disabled button
Happy gun gestures and see you on the next paddle heliport!
Get Ace of Rope
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.